Administrative Council Meeting
June 24, 2022
via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate using the link below:
- COUNCIL OPENING
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
The public may comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval: Draft Minutes of June 3, 2021 Administrative Council Meeting (Attachment 1)
- ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION
- Action: Certification of Need to Continue Virtual Meetings – Wymer
- Action: Acceptance of Porterville Re-connection Grant Funding - Wymer (Attachment 2)
- Action: ECF Program Participation, Funding, and Policies and Procedures – Wymer (Attachment 3)
- Action: Transition Bank Account to Chase Bank – Christiansen (Attachment 4)
- Action: FY 22-23 Public Library Staff Education Program Participation – Wymer (Attachment 5)
- Action: FY 22-23 Admin Council Chair Rotation – Wymer (Attachment 6)
- STAFF REPORTS
- State Library - Written Report Attached (Attachment 7)
- Administrative Librarian
- SJVLS - System Administrator
- Senior Network Systems Engineer
- DIRECTOR COMMENTS
- Council members have the opportunity to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development of interest to the Council.
- CALENDAR ITEMS
- Date and place of next Council Meeting: July 15, 2022 via Teams.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street
Fresno, CA 93721
FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES:
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Library at (559) 600-6237 no later than 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 23, 2022.