September 25, 2020
via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate using the link below:
For Information: (559)600-7323
- COUNCIL OPENING
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
Public comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval: Draft Minutes of August 7, 2020 Administrative Council Meeting (Attachment 1)
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION/ACTION
- Presentation - Independent Auditors' Report for year end June 2019 - Hudson Henderson & Company Inc.
- Financial Updates – Christiansen
- Status Update – Financial Reports (Attachment 2)
- Status Update – CLSA Report (Attachment 3)
- Status Update – Online Materials (Attachment 4)
- Status Update - Tech Reserve – August 31, 2020 (Attachment 5)
- Status Update - Unearned Grant Report (Attachment 6)
- Approval of Assigned Fund Balance – Establish portion of Unrestricted Fund Balance $4,682,176 for special purpose to support System Contingency Reserves for Information Technology Plan – Christiansen (Attachment 7)
- Discussion & Approval/Action – Gomez
- Government Claim Form, Jones
- Government Claim Form, Figueroa
- Approval – Publish RFP 20-005: Library Management System (Attachment 10)
- Approval - PLSEP Grant Submission, Authorization to sign (Attachment 11)
- Approval - CSL Technology Grant Submission (Attachment 12)
- Report – Gomez
- FY2018 Audit; FY2016 PQA - Gomez
- STAFF REPORTS
- State Library
- Administrative Librarian
- SJVLS - System Administrator
- Senior Network System Engineer
- DIRECTOR COMMENTS
Council members have the opportunity to share items relating to collaboration, innovation and professional development of interest to the Council.
- CALENDAR ITEMS
- Date and place of next Council Meeting: November 6 at 10 AM via Teams.
Adjourn the meeting.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Kings County Library at (559)852-4005 no later than 10:00am on Thursday, September 24, 2020
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721