May 1, 2020
This meeting will be held online
The public may participate by using the following URL:
A. COUNCIL OPENING
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment - Public comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
B. CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval: Draft Minutes of March 13, 2020 Administrative Council Meeting. (Attachment 1)
C. ITEMS FOR INFORMATION/ACTION
- Financial Updates – Christiansen
a. Status Update – Financial Reports (Attachment 2)
b. Status Update – CLSA Report (Attachment 3)
c. Status Update – Online Materials (Attachment 4)
d. Status Update – Tech Reserve - December 31, 2019 (Attachment 5)
e. Status Update – Unearned Grant Report (Attachment 6)
2. Discussion: Return to Board with Adjusted Budget FY 2020‐2021 to Adopt – Christiansen
3. Presentation Build System Contingency Reserves -Christiansen
4. Discussion and Approval: Electronic Resources Selected Vendor ERC Database Recommendations – Boyer (Attachment 7)
5. Discussion: Pandemic Procedures – All
6. CENIC Upgrades Status Update – Nelson
7. Presentation by Consultant: Preliminary Report of an Organizational Study for the San Joaquin Valley Library System – Joe Matthews/Carson Block (Attachment 8)
D. STAFF REPORTS
- State Library.
- Administrative Librarian.
- Library Program Manager
- Senior Network System Engineer.
E. DIRECTOR COMMENTS
Council members have the opportunity to share items relating to collaboration, innovation and professional development of interest to the council.
F. CALENDAR ITEMS
1. Date and place of next Council Meeting:
Adjourn the Meeting.