Administrative Council Meeting
August 5, 2022
via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate using the link below:
- COUNCIL OPENING
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
The public may comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval: Draft Minutes of July 15, 2022 Administrative Council Meeting (Attachment 1)
- ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION
- Action: Certification of Need to Continue Virtual Meetings – Wymer
- Discussion - Career Online High School - Rivkah Sass
- Action: 2022-23 Administrative Council Meeting Schedule – Wymer (Attachment 3)
- Action: FY 2021-22 PLSEP Final Report – Wymer (Attachment 4)
- Action: BCAP Audit Findings – Wymer (Attachment 5)
- Action: Procedures for Items Damaged in Another Jurisdiction – Wymer (Attachment 6)
- Action: Original Cataloging Services – Wymer (Attachment 7)
- Discussion – CLSA System Annual Program and Expenditure Report - Wymer
- DIRECTOR COMMENTS
- Council members have the opportunity to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development of interest to the Council.
- CALENDAR ITEMS
- Date and place of next Council Meeting: August 5, 2022 via Teams.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street
Fresno, CA 93721
FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES:
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Library at (559) 600-6237 no later than 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 4, 2022.