Administrative Council Meeting
May 6, 2022
via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate using the link below:
- COUNCIL OPENING
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
The public may comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval: Draft Minutes of April 8, 2021 Administrative Council Meeting (Attachment 1)
- Approval: Financial Updates (Attachment 2)
- ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION
- Discussion and Action: Certification of Need to Continue Virtual Meetings – Wymer
- Discussion and Action: Open Bank Account for Accounts Payable Processing - Christiansen/Bath (Attachment 3)
- Discussion and Action: Adopt Recommended Budget FY 2022-23 - Christiansen (Attachment 4)
- Retroactive Approval: Defer 2020 State Broadband Grant Funding - Wymer (Attachment 5)
- Discussion and Action: Draft and Execute New Agreement Between SJVLS and CTC Energy and Technology - Wymer (Attachment 6)
- STAFF REPORTS
- State Library - Written Report Attached (Attachment 7)
- Administrative Librarian
- SJVLS - System Administrator
- Senior Network Systems Engineer
- DIRECTOR COMMENTS
- Council members have the opportunity to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development of interest to the Council.
- CALENDAR ITEMS
- Date and place of next Council Meeting: June 3, 2022 via Teams.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street
Fresno, CA 93721
FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES:
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Library at (559) 600-6237 no later than 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 5, 2022.