Automation Committee Meeting
March 22, 2023
Tulare Public Library
475 M St.
Tulare, CA 93274
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from January 11, 2023 (Attachment 1)
- Projects for Discussion & Action
- ACTION: Updating Mobile Phone Type Descriptions in Horizon - Wymer (Attachment 2)
- ACTION: Standardizing istat Descriptions in Horizon - Wymer (Attachment 3)
- ACTION: Draft 2023-2026 Technology Plan - Wymer (Attachment 4)
- DISCUSSION: Palace Project Update - Wymer
- Staff Reports
- Senior Network Systems Engineer
- Associate System Administrator
- System Administrator
- Calendar Items
- Set date and agenda building for next meeting: tentatively Wednesday May 24, 2023, online via Microsoft Teams.
- Committee members can share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development of interest to the Committee.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Public Library at (559) 600-6256 no later than 10:00am on Tuesday, January 10, 2023.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721