Electronic Resources Committee
Download Current Agenda
February 23, 2023
Meeting via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate:
- online at https://go.sjvls.org/erc230223
- by telephone, by calling 559-785-0133 and entering Conference ID: 898 110 063# (audio only)
- or at any of these teleconference locations
- Fresno County Public Library, 2420 MARIPOSA STREET, FRESNO, CA 93721
- Kern County Library, 701 TRUXTUN AVENUE, BAKERSFIELD, CA 93301
- Kings County Library, 401 N DOUTY STREET, HANFORD, CA 93230
- Mariposa County Library, 4978 10th STREET, MARIPOSA, CA 85338
- Merced County Library, 2100 O STREET, MERCED, CA 95340
- Tulare County Library, 200 W OAK AVENUE, VISALIA, CA 93291
- Tulare Public Library, 475 N M STREET, TULARE, CA 93274
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any action items on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from January 12, 2023 (Attachment 1)
- Items for Discussion and Action
- DISCUSSION: SJVLS Technology Plan Goal – Streamline Electronic Resource Offerings
- DISCUSSION: Palace Project Updates
- Status Update on System Resources
- Calendar Items
- Set date of next meeting: tentatively April 20, 2023
- Committee members are invited to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development, of interest to the Committee.
Accessibility and Accommodations: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Nathan Boyer at 559-600-6282 no later than Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Public records: Disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public review at the Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, located at 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721, during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.