October 26, 2023
Meeting via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate by using the following URL:
To participate in the meeting by telephone, call: (559) 785-0133
Enter Phone Conference ID: 826 920 110#
The public may also participate at any of these teleconference locations:
- Coalinga-Huron Library, 305 N 4th STREET, COALINGA, CA 93210
- Fresno County Public Library: 2420 MARIPOSA ST, FRESNO CA 93721
- Kern County Library: 701 TRUXTUN AVE, BAKERSFIELD CA 93301
- Kings County Library:401 N DOUTY STREET, HANFORD, CA 93230
- Madera County Library, 121 N G STREET, MADERA, CA 93637
- Mariposa County Library: 4978 10TH ST, MARIPOSA CA 95338
- Merced County Library: 2100 O ST, MERCED CA 95340
- Tulare County Library: 200 WEST OAK AVE, VISALIA CA 93291
- Tulare Public Library: 475 NORTH M ST, TULARE CA 93274
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any action items on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from August 17, 2023 (Attachment 1)
- Items for Discussion and Action
- DISCUSSION: Patron Survey Update
- DISCUSSION: Resource Marketing and Promotion
- Status Update on System Resources
- Calendar Items
- Set date and agenda for next meeting: tentatively December 14, 2023
- Committee members are invited to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development, of interest to the Committee.
Accessibility and Accommodations: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Nathan Boyer at 559-600-6282 no later than Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Public records: Disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public review at the Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, located at 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721, during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.