January 12, 2023
Meeting via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate:
- online at https://go.sjvls.org/erc230112
- or by telephone, by calling 559-785-0133 and entering Conference ID: 856 741 392# (audio only)
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any action items on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from December 15, 2022 (Attachment 1)
- Items for Discussion and Action
- DISCUSSION: Future Meetings
- DISCUSSION: Palace Project Updates
- DISCUSSION: hoopla Consortium Product Updates
- DISCUSSION: Career Pathways Resources from CA State Library
- Status Update on System Resources
- Calendar Items
- Set date of next meeting: tentatively February 16, 2023
- Committee members are invited to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development, of interest to the Committee.
Accessibility and Accommodations: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Nathan Boyer at 559-600-6282 no later than Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Public records: Disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public review at the Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, located at 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721, during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.