SJVLS recently announced an RFQ seeking to obtain a one-year website design, development and maintenance service agreement for a fixed hourly rate in which the hourly rates will be purchased by the system in advance.
SJVLS staff will coordinate with the vendor to allocate hours on an as-needed basis.
The services to be provided by the vendor may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Web Design & Development of the following digital php-based digital library (http://digital.sjvls.org) utilizing Omeka.
- Redesign of the following php-based website, http://www.sjvls.org utilizing Drupal.
- Development of plugins, themes & components for Drupal and Omeka.
- Importing, exporting, and enhancing content from databases & spreadsheets.
- Cataloging cleanup & enhancement of Dublin Core metadata for no more than 6000 (six thousand) digital photographs.
- Graphics Design Service
- Consulting for the development of other possible SJVLS projects
Vendor Teleconference Instructions
Vendor Teleconference via Skype on April 12, 2019 at 11:00 AM (PDT)
|RFQ Issue Date:||April 5, 2019|
|Vendor Teleconference:||April 12, 2019 at 11:00 AM (PDT)|
|Deadline for Requests for Interpretations or Corrections of RFQ:||April 16, 2019 at 11:00 AM (PDT)|
|Response to Questions Posted:||April 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM (PDT)|
|RFQ Closing Date:||April 22, 2019 at 5:00 PM (PDT)|
|Status:||The RFQ closed without a contract being awarded.|